Micro infrared temperature gun overall solution
Product and solution advantages:
1. The chip has powerful functions and a high-precision ADC. A single chip can complete functions such as signal measurement, digital / analog conversion, data processing, built-in LCD / LED driver, and communication serial port;
2. The overall solution is mature and stable, and the mass production and application of chips have been widely recognized by customers;
3. The product has a high market share and is in the leading position in the industry.
SD8005B: This chip is a high-precision 24-bit ADC SoC product with rich peripheral resources: RTC, optional multiple regulated power supply outputs, flexible PGIA module, boost module, UART, TIMER, PWM / PDM, PFD , CAPTURE output module, LCD driver, etc.
· This product has 16k Bytes OTP, supports self-programming under low voltage (2.4V ~ 3.6V), instead of EEPROM.
· Ultra-low power design, typical working current is about 750uA, very suitable for battery-powered applications.
· Provides three working modes: normal working mode, standby mode, hibernation mode.
· Provide bare chips and various package forms.
· This chip is a SoC product with a 20-bit ADC, with 16k Bytes OTP, supports self-programming under low voltage (2.4V ~ 3.6V), and can be used instead of EEPROM. Only 5 capacitors are required in the periphery, and the device is very few. The typical working current is only 1.1mA (excluding the power consumption of the sensor), which is very suitable for battery-powered low-power applications such as infrared temperature measurement and body scales.
8-bit RISC ultra-low-power MCU provides three working modes: normal working mode, standby mode, and sleep mode. Let users get the best choice in terms of productivity and energy consumption.
· 20SEG × 4COM LCD driver circuit, ultra-low power consumption and large driving capacity design.
· Flexible battery voltage detection function. · Provide bare chip and various package forms.
주요 구성 요소