- Full Name : Intel Corp 회사
- 회사의 웹 사이트 : www.intel.com
Intel Corporation is the world's largest semiconductor chip maker. The company is headquartered in California, USA. With a big leap in chip-making level.
Intel has been committed to the development of small, fast and energy-saving technologies to help mobile computing, desktop computin and data centers to achieve revolutionary advances in computing, and to promote fundamental changes in the industry.
Intel Corporation built in 1968, at first it produced the semiconductor memory product, and has produced the world first piece of microprocessor in 1971.
Intel Corporation provides the chip, the motherboard system module for the computer and the correspondence, and they are the important components of computer, the server, the network and the correspondence product.
The field members available these products make the high-level computation and the communications system. 2010 Intel promotes brand-new Intel cool processor family
The products based on 2010 new Intel ? Core ? processor family can deliver the best performance and energy efficiency in all days - Whether you're in the office, at home or on the road.
The notebook and desktop computers based on the Intel Core Duo processor series can automatically adapt to the unique workload - reduce power consumption, deliver built-in intelligence performance and power efficiency.
Intel's final mission is to provide the remarkable construction module for the world network economy.
As a condition for regulatory approval of the transaction, Intel agreed to provide rival security firms with all necessary information that would allow their products to use Intel's chips and personal computers.
After the acquisition, Intel had about 90,000 employees, including about 12,000 software engineers.
In September 2016, Intel sold a majority stake in its computer-security unit to TPG, reversing the five-year-old McAfee acquisition.
An official statement from Intel read: "The acquisition of Omek Interactive will help increase Intel's capabilities in the delivery of more immersive perceptual computing experiences." One report estimated the value of the acquisition between US$30 million and $50 million.
The acquisition of a Spanish natural language recognition startup, Indisys was announced in September 2013. The terms of the deal were not disclosed but an email from an Intel representative stated: "Intel has acquired Indisys, a privately held company based in Seville, Spain. The majority of Indisys employees joined Intel.
They signed the agreement to acquire the company on May 31 and the deal has been completed."
Indysis explains that its artificial intelligence (AI) technology "is a human image, which converses fluently and with common sense in multiple languages and also works in different platforms."
In March 2017, Intel announced that they had agreed to purchase Mobileye, an Israeli developer of "autonomous driving" systems for US$15.3 billion.
In June 2017, Intel Corporation has announced an investment of over Rs.1100 crore ($170 million) for its upcoming Research and Development (R&D) centre in Bangalore.
With Jotrin Electronics Limited., one of the top Intel components distributor in the industry, locating the Intel components you need is fast and easy.database is amazingly diverse, but some parts can still be hard to find. If you ever have trouble finding what you need, submit a quote request and wel will track it down for you immediately.
Intel is product portfolio consists of Microprocessors, chipsets, boards, systems and software.
응용 프로그램의 범위
Consumer Electronics / Communication / Network
관련 기술 더
- What is Memory Controller? 2022-12-13
- AMD Intensify DPU Competition with Pensando Acquisition 2022-10-10
- SiP and Chiplet have become the hottest packaging technology. 2022-08-08
- Three ways 3D Chip Technology is Disrupting Computing. 2022-07-08
- Applications of Cloud Computing, Fog Computing, and Edge Computing 2022-06-17
- Analysis of Advanced Semiconductor Packaging Technology 2022-05-25
- Intel releases XMM 8160 multimode modem to deploy 5G market 2019-12-20
- Intel's first 58 GBPS FPGA TRANSCEIVER BEGINS MASS PRODUCTION 2019-12-20
- Intel Unite? cloud services make it easier for organizations of all sizes to deploy and manage 2019-12-20
- Intel is delaying plans to build a fab in Israel 2019-12-20
- Intel's XE graphics card may not be its own 10nm, but samsung's 5nm EUV 2019-12-20
- Intel releases new generation to strong d-1600 series processors 2019-12-20
- Intel chip circuit map released, 2021 release of the spoilers 2019-12-20
- DDR4 RCD and DB Chipset increases data rates. 2019-12-20
- Intel unveils details of a second generation of powerful scalable processors that will increase AI performance 30-fold 2019-12-20
Intel 특수 제품에 대한 관련
Intel® 82574IT Gigab >
Replacement for Inte >
IC MPU 16Bit 5V 20MH >
NOR Flash, 8M x 16, >
64-Bit Graphics (GUI >
High-performance, cl >
Intel? BD82HM65 PCH >
FPGA Cyclone? 10 LP >
82GL40 Graphics and >
82801JR I/O Controll >
Intel? BD82HM55 PCH >